Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lizard Life

Had a pretty chilled out day yesterday and didn't do much at all. Relaxed, read, walked along the beach and popped into the pub for a few drinks and met up with Mal and his "puppy" (shes 7 months, but absolutely huge and still has that puppy spirit!)

All in all a pretty uneventful
day. Did catch some great photos of a lizard that I found in the kitchen though who was really relaxed around me (most of them seem to head for cover the sooner you are anywhere near them). This little fella was a little too relaxed as I nearly stepped on him in my morning daze....
The mosaic of Captain Cook that's going in the bathroom downstairs arrived today, so managed to get a decent photo of that. Looks like it's being mounted on Wednesday, so I'll miss the finished article which is a shame. Just resting on the floor now in 3 pieces though it looks impressive. It should be stunning when it's complete!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home