Friday, December 15, 2006

Universal Language



Alcohol truly is a diverse and universal language. Just met 2 lovely guys called Chris and Don down at the Royal's pub. Popped in there for a bit to eat and a drink on my way to buy some cream for my new tattoo and ended up staying for quite a few drinks with some guys I'd s
een there before but never spoken to. I got chatting to Chris, who it turns out studied for a year at Plymouth and Exceter and speaks excellent English. Its a tragedy that with just a couple of days to go I'm getting to know some locals :-(

Still, contact details exchanged so if i'm ever back here or they're over in England then we'll be able to catch up. It turns out Chris is even into comics and gave me a classic 1980's Hong Kong comic as a souvenir for Dev :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home